Sunday 4 December 2011

GMarket Haul 05/12/11

My GMarket goodies arrived. Joy!

My T-Zone is always problematic if I don't take care of it properly - make up on or off. I haven't even found a better BB cream that can provide as good oil control as BRTC Blemish Recover Balm. Though I don't really like the color of it on my skin after a few hours (it spreads quite nicely and provide decent coverage when initially put on, but the color become quite dullish after a while), I still prefer it over a few other brands I have tried: Etude, Missha, Sulwhasoo, ... I digress.

One thing I like from Missha though, is their Chocolate Scrub. I always exfoliate at least once a week (max twice, as I don't really fancy scrubbing my face too often) under warm shower, and I looovvee their yummy smell. This actually helps a lot with clearing whiteheads and build up sebum over the T-zone area.

But anyway, since my tub has run out; and because by nature, I like to try new things, I decided to include Mizon's Sugar Scrub in my shopping list. The scrub is from this shop.


And oh look at those goodies given by the kind shop. I love free goodies when I shop at GMarket. I have actually been quite curious about the latest trend in Korean skincare: snail cream. And lo-and-behold, I got small samples of them as well (top right corner in a plastic sleeve). Will post a review for it in due course.

I and my 1/2heart will be heading to Hong Kong for a short break in 2 weeks time, so what is a better excuse to buy some new passport wallets/sleeves for us:


The cases are from this shop. I originally thought they were a bit expensive... . The ones above costed about A$18 & A$10 respectively. (what, cheap you say? Well, I guess I am a cheapskate). However, I am actually quite satisfied with this purchase as the quality is good, and the cases actually have decent sleeves and space inside to hold your passport, boarding passes, tickets, monies, and other travel tidbits.



The last of my skincare haul this time are some goodies from Etude House. I love Etude House (and their free goodies... heheh)


From left to right:

1. AC Clinic Pink Powder Spot. I didn't expect it would come in a nice green pack like this, and they included a small tub of AC clinic Red Spot Balm in it.
4. Freebie. Now I have so many primers ( -__- ) including some free ones I got from Banilla & Co from my previous purchase... .



No comments:

Post a Comment